For over 46 years, we've employed the very best our industry has to offer, the safest, most respected group of specialized drivers in the industry. We continue to be the leader in specialized transportation logistics for the RV, Marine, Utility Trailer, and Automotive Industries -- safely and efficiently delivering more than $900 million of product to destinations across the United States and Canada every year.
As we continue to lead the industry in the timely transportation ...of truck campers, travel trailers, fifth-wheels, horse/utility trailers, automobiles and marine products; we have immediate openings in our tractor-trailer fleet. If you are an experienced semi-tractor-trailer driver who's looking for more of the things that really matter, we have a career for you.
This position features maximum time at home, a predictable work schedule allowing for a better work/life balance.
- Hiring areas: California
- Primary travel area: 48 States and All Canadian Provinces.
- Work schedules allow for bi weekly time at home.
- Average annual earnings: $56,000 to $88,000.
- Benefits available after 90 days from hire date.
- Average length of haul is 2000 miles.
- 2012-2015 Cascadia's
- Mileage based on PC Miler practical miles.
- Valid Class A CDL with current medical card.
- Minimum of 24 months of OTR driving experience.
- No more than 2 traffic violations and/or accidents in last 24 months.
- US Passport required within 90 days of being hired.
- Must have the ability to enter all Canadian Provinces.
- Must pass background check, DOT pre-employment physical, drug screen.
- Ability to conduct all operations in a safe, professional and timely manner.
- If you are a U.S. military veteran, you are encouraged to apply.
- For immediate consideration please fax your resume to 661-945-8796 or call 800-552-8379 ext. 244 or 246. Feel free to also e-mail your resume to us at email@example.com.