For over 50 years, we've employed the very best our industry has to offer, the safest, most respected group of specialized drivers in the industry. We continue to be the leader in specialized transportation logistics for the RV, Marine, Utility Trailer, and Automotive Industries - safely and efficiently delivering more than $900 million of product to destinations across the United States and Canada every year.
As we continue to lead the industry in the timely transportation of truck campers, travel trailers, and automobiles, we have immediate openings in our tractor-trailer fleet. If you are an experienced semi-tractor-trailer driver who's looking for more of the things that really matter, we have a career for you.
There are many perks to this job and we offer a lot of freedom and flexibility. This position features great home time, with single roundtrip hauls that are usually 5-12 days out.
- Hiring areas: California - preferably Antelope Valley or near proximity
- Primary travel area: 48 States and All Canadian Provinces.
- Work schedules allow for bi weekly time at home.
- Average annual earnings: $60,000 to $90,000.
- Benefits available after 30 days from hire date.
- Average length of haul is 2000 miles.
- 2020-2021 Cascadia's with 72" Sleeper and Elite Driver's Lounge
- Mileage based on odometer miles, all miles driven on Driving line of HoS Log.
- Valid Class A CDL with current medical card.
- Minimum of 12 months of OTR driving experience.
- No more than 2 traffic violations and/or accidents in last 24 months.
- US Passport required within 90 days of being hired.
- Must have the ability to enter all Canadian Provinces.
- Must pass background check, DOT pre-employment physical, drug screen.
- Ability to conduct all operations in a safe, professional and timely manner.
- If you are a U.S. military veteran, you are encouraged to apply.
- For immediate consideration please fax your resume to 661-945-8796 or call 800-552-8379 ext. 246. Feel free to call for more information.